We need funds to continue our services, if you would like to support the library and the work we do there are lots of ways you can help.
• The easiest way is to join and encourage your friends to join too!
• You can make an instant donation by clicking the
Donate or Just Giving buttons on this page.
• You can sign up to easyfundraising and raise funds every time you shop online - for free!
• You can join our 100 Club.
• You can place a standing order if you'd like to provide regular payments.
You can help us fundraise in the following ways -
• Volunteer to be a member of the Friends Fundraising Committee
• Assist the committee to fundraise
• Organise an event of your own
Please contact us if you would like to be part of fundraising activities for the library.
If you would like your company to become a Corporate Partner the library can help fulfill any commitment to corporate social responsibility within your organisation.
The library can offer -
Corporate entertainment venue
You or your staff involvement in our activities
If you would like more information please contact us.
A gift in your will, no matter how large or small, would make a huge difference to the future of the Family Library.
If you are considering leaving a gift in your will to the Family Library and would like more information please contact us.